Who should attend
This course is designed for managers, directors, VPs, and C-suite—with the drive and desire to solve their organization’s critical business challenges.
About the course
Stepping into a leadership role means addressing pivotal decisions while contending with an ever-expanding range of considerations, and managing a quickly shifting landscape.
This 6-week program will prepare executives to provide structure and clarity to uncertain situations, incorporate a broad range of perspectives and inputs to surface previously undiscovered options, evaluate those options in a systematic and data-driven way, assess potential risks, and balance risks and rewards to generate high-return decisions for their business.
- Broaden perspective while making difficult trade-offs.
- Swiftly and effectively approach gaps in knowledge and expertise.
- Scale efforts to accommodate the scope of the issue, as well as time/resource constraints.
- Structure solutions to avoid over-committing, support progress today, and leave options open tomorrow as the organization learns more.
- Recognize how natural psychological tendencies and emotional influences revealed by science of behavioral economics can derail decisions.
- 6 week duration, 30 hours to complete requirements
- 6 hours of on-demand, HD lectures
- Professor interactions, group learning, and optional coaching sessions
- Facilitated intra-company team meetings
- Final project, which integrates weekly activities
Professor Novemsky is Professor of Marketing in the Yale School of Management and has an appointment as Professor of Psychology in the Department of Psychology at Yale University. He is an expert in the psychology of judgment and decision-making, an area that overlaps heavily with behavioral econ...
Dr. Cain''s research focuses on "judgment and decision-making" and "behavioral business ethics." In other words, he studies the reasons why smart people do dumb things. Cain is a leading expert on conflicts of interest, especially the "perverse effects of disclosing conflicts of interest," and ho...
Paul Bracken is a professor of management and political science at Yale University. Bracken is a respected thought leader in global competition and the strategic application of technology in business and defense. His research and teaching focus on solutions for senior management as it deals wit...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.